What is Passport2College?
Passport2College offers college-level classes to juniors and seniors wishing to earn college credit at no cost while still attending high school. This program can help you to become better prepared for the demands of college, allow you to make a smoother transition from high school, and enable you to hit the ground running toward a successful career. During your junior and senior years you can enroll in college courses such as Business, Math, Psychology and English. These core courses will give you the edge you need to get ahead and, in many cases, transfer to the school of your choice.*
Eligibility RequirementsYou're eligible to participate in the Passport2College program if you:
- Will be graduating from high school in the next two years.
- Want to get a head start on your college education.
- Maintain a cumulative 2.5 GPA or better.**
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Earn college credit at no cost. Take classes at the collegiate level and earn credit while still in high school.
- Experience college life. Complete two career-focused college classes developed with input from industry experts.
- Enjoy a variety of class options. Choose classes that fit your schedule so you can still enjoy your high school years.
- Learn from industry leaders. Gain in-depth knowledge from professors with real-world experience.
How to Apply
To learn more about the Passport2College Program, contact Kena Wolf , Exec. Director of Admissions, 816.943.7401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't Delay! Classes are starting soon!
*Transfer credit acceptance is at the discretion of the receiving institution.
**If your CGPA is below 2.5, you must take English and Math placement tests to qualify for enrollment in certainPassport2College courses.
Passport2College students who wish to become degree candidates must meet DeVry University regular admission requirements.