Student Life Department
Student Life functions to create a campus environment that enhances the overall quality of students' lives, as well as their marketability to employers, by offering programs, activities, and services that promote the social, cultural, recreational, and educational growth of all students.
Our programs and services include, but are not limited to:
- video gaming on the projector screen in the commons
- assorted campus wide social events
- educational and cultural information and speakers
- community service projects
- campus clubs
- useful student publications like a student newspaper
If you are interested in becoming involved in Student Life, it's simple; you can either participate in campus events or volunteer to help plan and implement these fun and often times' educational opportunities by becoming an active member of a Student Life committee.
Student Life office location: Student Central
Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Michele Close - Dean of Student Central